Droid Razr Maxx Boot Into Recovery
Droid Razr Maxx – Easily Boot Into Recovery
To boot your Motorola Droid Razr Maxx into recovery, regardless of your version of Android, follow these steps.
- Power Off the Droid Razr Maxx in the normal way, by pressing the power button and selecting “power off.” If that doesn’t work, you can hold down the two volume buttons (yes, both up AND down) and then hold in the power button. The screen will go blank after a second and then you can let go of the power button.
- Now, press and hold both volume buttons again, but this time press and hold the power button, too.
- When you see the Boot Mode Selection Menu let go of all the buttons.
- Press the volume down to select Recovery and then press Volume Up.
- From the screen with the half-dead looking Android guy, press volume up and volume down again (yep, same time).
- Use the volume up and volume down buttons to navigate the menus, and the power button to make your selection.
That’s it. You should now be all set to do whatever it is you want your Droid Razr Maxx to do while in Recovery. You might want to check out my other Droid Razr Maxx resources.